1. Use of Content.
MedicalMissions.org authorizes you to view and access the content available on the site for your personal use. The contents of MedicalMissions.org such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other content are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. Unauthorized use of this content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may not sell or modify the content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use it in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the MedicalMissions.org content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited unless agreed to in writing by MedicalMissions.org.
2. MedicalMissions.org Site Restrictions.
Users may not use MedicalMissions.org or any of its content (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) in a manner that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the MedicalMissions.org site, including, without limitation the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. MedicalMissions.org will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
3. Specific Prohibited Uses.
The job posting and candidate database features may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking medical missions volunteer work and organizations seeking volunteers. MedicalMissions.org specifically prohibits any other use of the site, and all Users agree not to do any of the following: (a) post opportunities or content that contain any hyperlinks, "hidden" keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting; (b) use the candidate database for any purpose other than as an organization seeking volunteers, including but not limited to using the information to sell or promote any products or services; (c) post or submit any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own; (d) post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up-front or periodic payment, (e) send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user (f) delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity; (g) use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search MedicalMissions.org other than the search engine and search agents available from MedicalMissions.org and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Explorer); (h) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the site; or (i) aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the content or information available from the site.
4. User content
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses or pirates any media; or solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users.
MedicalMissions.org does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of user content or any other communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
5. Registration and Password.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. Please visit the login page on the site to retrieve this information should you need it.
6. Term and Termination
Please inform MedicalMissions.org of any inaccuracies in regards to the information posted on this site by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org