The Peninsula-Delaware Peter D. Weaver Congo Partnership Committee is the steering committee comprised of clergy and laity members responsible to:
- Engage in the work of the partnership in an attitude of compassion, under girded with prayer and Biblical foundation.
- Keep the spiritual needs and health of the children at the forefront of every decision.
- With mutual input from the Central Congo Episcopal Area, establish project goals within the boundaries of sustainable funding but always with the spiritual confidence of expansion.
- Maintain the concept of work teams within the committee.
- Keep churches and community supports informed of up-to-date information regarding partnership projects through: email, website, mailings, guest speakers, hosting Congolese Congo partnership visitors, conference briefings.
- Plan for, establish funding for, and encourage participation in Volunteer-In-Mission trips to Congo.
- Encourage interest in the partnership and extend active committee membership with an eye to the future.